Agency Staff - Wexner Medical Center Garage
- Permit Year - 2022-2023
- Annual Cost - $2,296.80
- Monthly Cost - $191.40
This permit is available to employees Agency Staff working at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. Employee permit eligibility is determined by the university.
- The Agency Staff Wexner Medical Center Garage permit is purchased for the selected 30-day ($191.40) or 100-day ($638.00) period.
- Garage Access: This permit provides 24/7 access to the Wexner Medical Center Garage.
Reminders for Permit Holders
We use license plate recognition technology to ensure that parked vehicles have valid permits and are parked in the appropriate areas. It's important to keep your vehicle license plate information current at all times.
- Multiple vehicles may be linked to a permit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time.
- Paid hourly parking or a valid visitor permit is required for an additional linked vehicle to be parked on campus simultaneously.
- Permit holders are responsible for ensuring license plate information is correct. Failure to do so may result in citations.
If you need to leave your car parked on campus for an extended period of time, contact us to get prior authorization.
Vehicles parked in one area for more than 72 consecutive hours without prior authorization will be cited as abandoned and relocated at the owner’s expense.
Customers with permits that include garage access are provided an annual access keycard (annual permit holders) or a garage access keycard (monthly permit holders).
- Garage gates are activated by scanning the QR code (located on the back of the keycard) on the readers located at garage entrances and exits.
- Keycards may be used to exit only if the last use was for entry, and vice versa. If a ticket is pulled to enter a garage, payment must be made at exit.
These garages are reserved for visitors 5 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday. Permit holders exiting these garages after 8 a.m. on these days are subject to additional fees.
- 12th Avenue (Wexner Medical Center)
- Ohio Union South (South Campus)
- Wexner Medical Center
These garages are reserved for visitors at all times:
- SAFEAUTO (Wexner Medical Center)
Long-term (more than 72 consecutive hours) and overnight (3 a.m. to 5 a.m. weekdays) permit parking in the following garages is restricted to designated upper levels.
- Lane Avenue Garage: Levels 5 – 6
- West Lane Avenue Garage: No Restrictions
- Arps Garage: Levels 4 – 5
- 11th Avenue Garage: Levels 3 – 4
- Ohio Union North Garage: Levels 4S – 5N
- Gateway Garage: Levels 4 and Up
Additional long-term/overnight parking is available in the designated spaces on the west side of Carmack Lot 5 on West Campus. Effective Aug. 1, 2021, West Campus overnight parking will be relocated to the 1121 Kinnear Road Lot.