Single Exit Voucher 10-Pack
- Permit Year - 2022-2023
- Annual Cost - N/A
- Monthly Cost - N/A
This permit is available to university visitors, as well as select university affiliates. Permit eligibility is determined by the university.
- The Garage Single Exit Validation 10-Pack provides 10 validation stickers to access to any of the visitor garages.
- Each validation provides parking for one calendar day.
- The SEV 10-Pack is priced at $136.25 (13.75/daily park), and must be purchased at CampusParc's office at Gateway. Departments must purchase Single Exit Validations individually (daily parking).
No-charge event parking is not included with this permit's access. The event parking fee is due in surface lots or garages where the fee is collected upon entry.
Reminders for Permit Holders
If you need to leave your car parked on campus for an extended period of time, contact us to get prior authorization.
Vehicles parked in one area for more than 72 consecutive hours without prior authorization will be cited as abandoned and relocated at the owner’s expense.
Long-term (more than 72 consecutive hours) and overnight (3 a.m. to 5 a.m. weekdays) permit parking in the following garages is restricted to designated upper levels.
- Lane Avenue Garage: Levels 5 – 6
- West Lane Avenue Garage: No Restrictions
- Arps Garage: Levels 4 – 5
- 11th Avenue Garage: Levels 3 – 4
- Ohio Union North Garage: Levels 4S – 5N
- Gateway Garage: Levels 4 and Up
Additional long-term/overnight parking is available in designated spaces in the 1121 Kinnear Road Lot on west campus.