West Campus Surface
West Campus Surface
Overnight West Campus Surface
- Permit Year - 2023-2024
- Annual Cost - $676.80
- Monthly Cost - $56.40
This permit is available to university visitors, as well as select university affiliates. Permit eligibility is determined by the university.
- The Overnight Temporary Monthly West Campus Surface permit can be purchased for a selected 30 day period.
- West Campus Surface Lot Access: The Overnight Temporary Monthly West Campus Surface Lot permit provides peak and off-peak access to unrestricted west campus surface lot spaces across campus (WA, WB, WC, WCO).
- Overnight West Campus Surface Lot Access: The Overnight Temporary Monthly West Campus Surface Lot permit provides overnight access to WCO spaces in the 1121 Kinnear Road Lot.
|Paid Hourly||With Payment|
|State Vehicle||No Access|
|Reserved Spaces||No Access|
Peak: 5 a.m. - 4 p.m. Weekdays
Off-Peak: 4 p.m. - 3 a.m. Weekdays, All Day Weekends
Overnight: 3 a.m. - 5 a.m.
Permit-specific surface lot access information is available here.
During campus-wide events like football games or concerts, an annual access keycard grants free access to all public day-of-event surface lots and garages.
- Present your annual access keycard for no-cost entry into surface lots being sold at an event rate, regardless of final destination.
- If your permit normally provides access to the garage that is being sold at an event rate, you may use your annual access keycard to enter the garage at no cost.
- Keep your annual access keycard available year-round: If you do not have your annual access keycard, you will be required to pay the nonrefundable event parking rate to enter the facility.
Reminders for Permit Holders
We use license plate recognition technology to ensure that parked vehicles have valid permits and are parked in the appropriate areas. It's important to keep your vehicle license plate information current at all times.
- Multiple vehicles may be linked to a permit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time.
- Paid hourly parking or a valid visitor permit is required for an additional linked vehicle to be parked on campus simultaneously.
- Permit holders are responsible for ensuring license plate information is correct. Failure to do so may result in citations.
If you need to leave your car parked on campus for an extended period of time, contact us to get prior authorization.
Vehicles parked in one area for more than 72 consecutive hours without prior authorization will be cited as abandoned and relocated at the owner’s expense.