Ohio State Football
Ohio State Football
We want all parts of the game day experience to be great for the more than 100,000 Buckeyes on hand to cheer us on to victory. Here's some information to help you park for events taking place at the iconic Ohio Stadium.
Find Parking: The 2021 football parking map is now available! Click here to view the map.
Cashless Parking: All day-of-game lots and garages will be cashless beginning this season. Only credit cards will be accepted. The day-of-game parking rate is $20 and is payable upon arrival on game days.
Take a Shuttle: Park on West Campus (including parking lots west of SR 315) and hop on a free shuttle that picks up in Carmack Lot 1 and drops off at the John Herrick Drive Transit Hub, which is just a short walk away from Ohio Stadium.
Touchless Permits: All athletics permit holders will display their parking passes via their phones. Please have your digital pass ready to display to traffic officers and parking attendants on game days.
Scan Your QR Code: CampusParc annual permit holders must scan their access keycard or QR code upon arrival to all day-of-game lots and garages.
Enjoy the Game: Find more information about game day at Ohio Stadium.
The 2021 football parking map is now available! Click here to view the map.
- Game day surface lots and garages only accept credit cards—no cash will be accepted.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- Any purchased, current annual CampusParc parking permit will be honored in day-of-game lots at no charge with the presentation of a valid access keycard or QR code. Beginning at 5 a.m. on game days, keycards or QR codes must be scanned by an attendant for entry to both surface lots and garages.
- Day-of-game parking tickets may be required for exiting the garage. Failure to present the ticket at exit may result in additional fees.
- Day-of-game customers should exit parking facilities no later than 10 a.m. on the Sunday following a game day.
- ADA Accessible parking is located in the lots north of St. John Arena and in Lane Avenue Garage. Both of these areas will be accessible, while space is available, from Lane Avenue.
- A current state-issued disability placard, along with registration and the person who owns the placard, must be in the vehicle to enter the parking area. (Officers may validate ownership of the placard at any time.)
- A shuttle will transport guests from the parking lots north of St. John Arena to the east side of Ohio Stadium near Gate 22. This shuttle will operate from six hours prior to kick off until one hour after the game.
Starting at 5 a.m. on game days, the following parking lots and garages are reserved for the sole use of athletics permit holders. All vehicles remaining in these lots/garages after 12:01 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Buckeye Lots
- Chiller Lot
- East Tuttle Lot
- East Stadium Lot
- Gray Lots
- Mid-Tower Lot
- North Field House Lot
- Lawrence Tower Lot
- North Riverbank Lot
- Northwest Garage
- Northwest Stadium Lot
- Scarlet Lots
- Sisson Lot (portion near footbridge)
- South Field House Lot
- South Lincoln Lot
- South Riverbank Lot
- St. John Arena Lot
- Tuttle Garage
- West Lane Avenue Garage
- West Stadium Lot
Please note: CampusParc annual permit holders may present a valid access keycard or QR code to gain no cost entry to any day-of-game lot. As a reminder, the lots listed above are reserved for the sole use of athletics permit holders. Your CampusParc annual permit will not provide access to these lots.
- RV parking lots are located in the Gray Lots south and the Buckeye Lots west of Jesse Owens Memorial Stadium.
- An RV permit, purchased through the Athletics Ticket Office, is required to park in an RV lot. RVs and their tailgates must fit within their assigned space (40’ X 60’).
- RVs should exit the parking facilities no later than 10 a.m. on the Sunday following a game day.
- Game day RV parking without a permit is NOT available on campus. Game day RV parking may be available at the Ohio State Fair. Please call 614-644-3247 for information.
Annual CampusParc permit holders may park in any day-of-game surface lot or garage at no charge by presenting a valid access keycard or QR code.
In surface lots, please safely stop and present your keycard/QR code to an attendant so it may be scanned. In garages, you may scan your keycard/QR code at the readers at the entry/exit gates.
Day-of-game parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To ensure everyone has a safe and fun time, here are the rules you need to know:
- All parking facilities, regardless of designation, become available at 5 a.m. the day of the game on a first come, first served basis. Any placement of tailgating equipment is prohibited prior to 5 a.m.
- Guests without an athletics parking permit who are interested in setting up a tailgate should plan to set up those tailgates in any game day parking lot.
- Vehicles and tailgates must fit within the 8.5’ x 15’ space provided. Parking spaces are intended for parking one motor vehicle in one space. Additional spaces may not be purchased, reserved, or otherwise used for tailgating. Saving spaces is not permitted.
- Trailers, storage units, and tailgating activities may not take up vacant parking spaces or interfere with traffic flow within a parking facility.
- Drive lanes in parking facilities must be maintained at all times.
- Parking permit/ticket holders are responsible for the functions they host in their parking spaces. Any vehicles larger than the aforementioned space size should be parked in the RV parking lot or at the Ohio State Fair.
- Please observe and obey the parking attendants when parking your vehicle.
- Guests who are interested in setting up tents or inflatables and grilling at their tailgate should adhere to the OSU Emergency Management and Fire Prevention policies outlined here.
- Charcoal, wood grills, and fire pits are not permitted on The Ohio State University’s campus.
- Liquid propane grills are permitted on campus as long as the following safety protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure a fire extinguisher is available for use in case of fire or flare-ups (do not “borrow” them from other buildings).
- Propane grills must be placed on a level surface at least 10 feet from structures and should not impede walkways or means of egress. They should be placed atop a shield, to protect the surface beneath from drips/spills and be placed away from brush, trees, foliage, or other combustibles.
- In garages, the use of grills, generators, and power outlets is strictly prohibited.
Possession and consumption of alcohol are subject to the laws and regulations of the State of Ohio and/or City of Columbus, which state that no person shall have in the person’s possession an opened container of beer or intoxicating liquor in any public place. Anyone found in violation of this law may be subject to criminal charges.
Companies are prohibited from distributing free or sample products without the approval of The Ohio State University. Those who wish to organize and provide such sites or services should contact the Department of Athletics at 614-292-6103 for permission.