SAFEAUTO Garage offers visitor parking only. It is conveniently located south of 10th Ave., a two minute walk to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
SAFEAUTO Garage 1585 Westpark Street Columbus OH 43210
826 Total Spaces ; 24 Accessible Spaces
Nearby Points of Interest
- The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center (Doan and Rhodes Halls)
- Ross Heart Hospital
- Hospital Clinic
- Panera Bread
Rates and Payment Information
|Length of Stay||Rate|
*Off-Peak Max: 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekdays, All Day Weekends
- Pay-on-Foot Machines: This garage is equipped with pay-on-foot machines. Customers receive a white entry ticket, keep it with them, and make a payment prior to returning to their vehicle--this keeps the exit line moving. Once payment is made, customers receive a returned paid/validated ticket for use at the exit gate. Pay machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
- Cash Not Accepted at Exit Gates: While it is possible to pay at exit gates, they do not accept cash.
- Receipts: Receipts for paid parking are offered from payment machines at the time of payment. If a receipt is not printed, customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the time, date, garage location, and amount charged to receive a copy of their receipt via email.
- Lost Parking Tickets: If you have lost your parking ticket, press the lost-ticket button on the payment machine.