SAFEAUTO Garage offers visitor parking only. It is conveniently located south of 10th Ave., a two minute walk to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
Please help us ensure patients are able to park to receive treatment or visitors! University faculty, staff and students should refrain from using hourly parking in designated patient garages in the medical center unless they are being treated as a patient or visiting a patient.
SAFEAUTO Garage 1585 Westpark Street Columbus OH 43210
826 Total Spaces ; 24 Accessible Spaces
Nearby Points of Interest
- The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center (Doan and Rhodes Halls)
- Ross Heart Hospital
- Hospital Clinic
- Panera Bread
Rates and Payment Information
|Length of Stay||Rate|
*Off-Peak Max: 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekdays, All Day Weekends
Rates reset daily at midnight.
- Pay-on-Foot Machines: This garage is equipped with pay-on-foot machines. Customers receive a white entry ticket, keep it with them, and make a payment prior to returning to their vehicle--this keeps the exit line moving. Once payment is made, customers receive a returned paid/validated ticket for use at the exit gate. Pay machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
- Cash Not Accepted at Exit Gates: While it is possible to pay at exit gates, they do not accept cash.
- Receipts: Receipts for paid parking are offered from payment machines at the time of payment. If a receipt is not printed, customers can email email@example.com with the time, date, garage location, and amount charged to receive a copy of their receipt via email.
- Lost Parking Tickets: If you have lost your parking ticket, press the lost-ticket button on the payment machine.