Many university faculty and staff are eligible to purchase a parking permit through monthly pre-tax payroll deductions.
The university determines, and the rules are as follows. You are eligible to participate in the Program if:
(1) you are a faculty or staff member who is employed by the University in a Regular or Term appointment for at least nine (9) months; and
(2) you have standing hours of more than five (5) hours per week. Note that Temporary employees and student employees (other than Graduate Assistants) are not eligible for this benefit.
The cost of the annual permit is divided over 12 months and automatically deducted from the purchaser’s paycheck once per month.
If for any reason the amount cannot be deducted from the customer’s paycheck (i.e., the customer did not receive a paycheck for that month) and the permit has not been returned to CampusParc, the customer is responsible for that amount (and subsequent missed deductions) and will be contacted by the university. CampusParc encourages customers who no longer need their parking permit to return the permit to the CampusParc Customer Care Center to stop the payroll deductions for the following month. No returns will be accepted after June 30.
There may be a need to change permits at some point during the permit year. Permit types may be exchanged by returning the original permit and completing a new application. Due to the pre-tax nature of the deduction, the following policies apply:
- Permit Upgrades: The difference in value between permit types for the current month is owed at the time of upgrade. The new deduction schedule (amount of monthly deduction) begins the next calendar month.
- Permit Downgrades: No refund is generated for the difference in monthly value between the two permit types. The new deduction schedule (amount of monthly deduction) begins the next calendar month.
- New Permit Purchase: Payment for the current calendar month is due at the time of purchase. The deduction schedule (amount of monthly deduction) begins the next calendar month. Permits purchased in July for the current permit year (ending July 31) cannot be purchased through pre-tax payroll deduction.
- Buy or Renew Permit
- Permit Comparison Tool/Browse Permits
- ADA Accessible Permits
- Motorcycle Permits
- Departmental Permits
- Which parking option is right for you?
- Upgrade Downgrade Program
- Permit Waitlists
- Reserved Parking Spaces
- Payroll Deduction
- Student Payment Plan
- Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
- Return Request Form