Contractor - CVA
Contractor - CVA
Contractor Central Campus
- Permit Year - 2023-2024
- Annual Cost - $2,685.00
- Monthly Cost - $223.75
This permit is available to the primary contractor’s project supervisors, managers, and foreman. Contractor vehicles (except for heavy machinery such as cranes, dump trucks, and front-end loaders) must have a valid contractor parking permit at all times, whether parked inside or outside of the project's construction fences.
- Premium Access: Get comprehensive contractor access across campus, including and fenced project sites and all unrestricted surface lot spaces.
- Flexibility: CAS permit holders may also park in any of the lower tier, unrestricted spaces (B, C, WA, WB, WC, CX).
|Paid Hourly||With Payment|
|State Vehicle||No Access|
|Reserved Spaces||No Access|
Peak: 5 a.m. - 4 p.m. Weekdays
Off-Peak: 4 p.m. - 3 a.m. Weekdays, All Day Weekends
Overnight: 3 a.m. - 5 a.m.
Permit-specific surface lot access information is available here.
Reminders for Permit Holders
We use license plate recognition technology to ensure that parked vehicles have valid permits and are parked in the appropriate areas. It's important to keep your vehicle license plate information current at all times.
- Multiple vehicles may be linked to a permit, but only one vehicle may be parked on campus at a time.
- Paid hourly parking or a valid visitor permit is required for an additional linked vehicle to be parked on campus simultaneously.
- Permit holders are responsible for ensuring license plate information is correct. Failure to do so may result in citations.
If you need to leave your car parked on campus for an extended period of time, contact us to get prior authorization.
Vehicles parked in one area for more than 72 consecutive hours without prior authorization will be cited as abandoned and relocated at the owner’s expense.