Wexner Medical Center Garage
Wexner Medical Center Garage offers visitor and permit parking within walking distance of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
Hourly parking rates are posted below, as well as at the entrance of each garage. All garage fees are due upon exit. Pay-on-foot machines accept cash, credit, and validations. Remember to take your parking ticket with you for validation.
Take Medical Center Drive to Dodd Drive. Turn left onto Dodd Drive. Turn left onto 10th Avenue. Follow signs to signage to Wexner Medical Center Garage.
The James Parking Shuttle (JPS) will provide transportation between the Wexner Medical Center Garage and The James for patients and visitors. For more information, please visit Transportation and Traffic Management’s website.
527 W. 10th Avenue Columbus, Ohio 43210
1887 Total Spaces ; 116 Accessible Spaces
Nearby Points of Interest
- The James Cancer Hospital
- Harding Hospital
- McCampbell Hall
- Detailed information on Wexner Medical Center parking is available here.
Rates and Payment Information
|Length of Stay||Rate|
*Off-Peak Max: 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekdays, All Day Weekends
Rates reset daily at midnight.
- Pay-on-Foot Machines: This garage is equipped with pay-on-foot machines. Customers receive a white entry ticket, keep it with them, and make a payment prior to returning to their vehicle--this keeps the exit line moving. Once payment is made, customers receive a returned paid/validated ticket for use at the exit gate. Pay machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
- Cash Not Accepted at Exit Gates: While it is possible to pay at exit gates, they do not accept cash.
- Receipts: Receipts for paid parking are offered from payment machines at the time of payment. If a receipt is not printed, customers can email email@example.com with the time, date, garage location, and amount charged to receive a copy of their receipt via email.
- Lost Parking Tickets: If you have lost your parking ticket, press the lost-ticket button on the payment machine.