Arps Garage offers permit parking and limited visitor parking.
Permit holders can access this garage anytime according to their permit specifications (see keycard specific access for more details).
Visitors may use the garage during off-peak hours, 4 p.m. - 3 a.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. Hourly parking rates are posted below, as well as at the entrance of each garage. All garage fees are due upon exit. Pay-on-foot machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
1990 College Road Columbus, Ohio 43210
892 Total Spaces ; 31 Accessible Spaces
Off-Peak (4p.m. - 3a.m. Weekdays, All Day Weekends)
Nearby Points of Interest
- Ramseyer Hall
- The College of Education and Human Ecology
- The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Rates and Payment Information
|Length of Stay||Rate|
*Off-Peak Max: 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekdays, All Day Weekends
Rates reset daily at midnight.
- Pay-on-Foot Machines: This garage is equipped with pay-on-foot machines. Customers receive a white entry ticket, keep it with them, and make a payment prior to returning to their vehicle--this keeps the exit line moving. Once payment is made, customers receive a returned paid/validated ticket for use at the exit gate. Pay machines accept cash, credit, and validations.
- Cash Not Accepted at Exit Gates: While it is possible to pay at exit gates, they do not accept cash.
- Receipts: Receipts for paid parking are offered from payment machines at the time of payment. If a receipt is not printed, customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the time, date, garage location, and amount charged to receive a copy of their receipt via email.
- Lost Parking Tickets: If you have lost your parking ticket, press the lost-ticket button on the payment machine.