The Ohio State Homecoming Parade will take place Friday, Oct. 5. Multiple parking and traffic impacts are expected.
To accommodate parade float setup, the following parking facilities will be impacted:
- West Stadium Lot
- The north portion of the lot will close at 12:01 a.m.
Road closures will be in place from approximately 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. to accommodate the parade route. The following parking impacts are expected during that time:
- Ohio Union North Garage
- Garage entrances and exits will close. Vehicles will not be able to enter or exit the garage during this time. During the closure (and off-peak hours) only, alternate parking will be available in Ohio Union South Garage; vehicles must enter and exit the garage via High Street.
- Ohio Union South Garage
- Vehicles must enter and exit the garage via High Street.
- Arps Garage
- Vehicles must enter and exit the garage using 18th Avenue (via High Street).
- Northwest Garage, Tuttle Park Place Garage, and East Stadium Lots
- Vehicles will not be able to enter these facilities. Vehicles exiting these facilities will be directed south on Tuttle Park Place and around the plaza along the south side of Ohio Stadium to Cannon Drive.
Click here for more information on road closures.
For updates and other parking system news, follow CampusParc on Twitter at @CampusParc.
Questions? Concerns? Contact CampusParc Customer Care at email@example.com or 614.688.0000.