Work at CampusParc
Work at CampusParc
Join Our Team
CampusParc is powered by a dedicated team of employees committed to providing a simplified parking experience for everyone who comes to the Ohio State campus.
We operate The Ohio State University’s parking system, including management of the permit system, parking enforcement, customer service, event parking management, and parking facility maintenance, including major renovations. We operate the parking system through a 50-year lease, known as the Parking Concession, which began in September of 2012.
Provide safe, efficient, customer-focused campus parking and mobility solutions, good stewardship of the parking system assets, and achieve the investment expectations of our investors.
is to be recognized within the industry as experts in campus parking due to our:
- Fact-based, data-driven decisions;
- Helpfulness and courtesy;
- Effective operational approach;
- Long-term planning and forward-thinking, extending our lens to include mobility; and
- Strategic investments in the parking system
We treat people the way we want to be treated and are socially conscious.
Integrity. We are honest and open. We do what we say we will do.
Collaboration. We work with others to achieve shared goals.
Accountability. We take ownership of our decisions and responsibility for our actions.
Respect. We seek and appreciate the diversity of views, cultures and ideas.
Excellence. We strive to exceed expectations.
About LAZ Parking
CampusParc is contracted with LAZ Parking, a nationally recognized parking operator, for the day-to-day operation of the parking system. At Ohio State, LAZ Parking works under the brand of CampusParc.
The Spirit of the Position
Is your passion growing a social media experience? CampusParc Management Inc., Ohio State’s parking management company, is seeking a Social Media Marketing Associate to support all aspects of the organization’s social media communication efforts. This position requires a thorough understanding of primary social media channels, creative development, and execution of organic and paid campaigns, strong writing skills, and is responsible for upholding and supporting CampusParc Management Inc.’s brand. This position supports the organization’s communication strategy through research, industry best practices, content development, and implementation.
- Shared administration of social media content: primarily organic and some paid
- Creative concepts to support marketing strategy, campaigns
- Create and organize content for all CampusParc social media platforms inclusive of posts, thread responses, direct message interactions with customers
- Implement and maintain social media guidelines and strategy consistent with the company’s mission, vision and values
- Build and maintain positive customer and audience relationships and partnerships, as well as relationships with key contacts and stakeholders at Ohio State University
- Continuously audit, update or populate new content for the CampusParc website, as necessary
- Integrate the CampusParc brand, including visual identity, behaviors, and tone of communications, into various business operations as appropriate
- Draft and or edit corporate materials for various audiences, including business and strategic plans, internal communications plans, company policies and guidelines, messaging, scripts, talking points, social media posts and surveys
- Assist in developing appropriate communications for informing the company’s Board of Directors, investors and operator partners about key projects and programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communication field or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Expertise developing engaging social media content
- Experience with and understanding of standard up-to-date social media platforms, inclusive of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tiktok, etc.
- Strong computer proficiency, including the ability to quickly learn new software platforms; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Creative approach to business, positive and energetic attitude
- Proficient organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and accountable
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of internal and external partners to meet deadlines and achieve goals
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the person in this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
FLSA Status: Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit a cover letter, resume or CV and pass a background check.
CampusParc Management Inc., is an equal-opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
Questions? Contact Nikole Thomas
The Spirit of the Position
The Customer Service Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients by proving excellent customer service, answering all inbound calls, helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, etc. in a positive manner by troubleshooting any issues that are reported. The representative will also be required to help support parking operations and attend to customer needs in lane while entering/exiting the garages.
Principal Job Duties
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base
- Support Accountant with revenue reporting, use PARIS software
- Adhere to script when making and receiving calls
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database of calls and calling activities and preparing reports accordingly
- Enter all call data/information into the tracking system accurately
- Maintain all processing records as required
- Act as a customer service liaison to patrons regarding operational inquiries, questions, refunds, etc
- Communicate with co-workers and manager to remain up-to-date on any information regarding the system that may need to be relayed to callers
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong understanding of computer systems, specifically PARIS desired
- Call center experience is preferred but not required
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language
- Bi-lingual abilities are preferred but not required
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills
Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
Questions? Contact Human Resources