Work at CampusParc
Work at CampusParc
Join Our Team
CampusParc is powered by a dedicated team of employees committed to providing a simplified parking experience for everyone who comes to the Ohio State campus.
We operate The Ohio State University’s parking system, including management of the permit system, parking enforcement, customer service, event parking management, and parking facility maintenance, including major renovations. We operate the parking system through a 50-year lease, known as the Parking Concession, which began in September of 2012.
Provide safe, efficient, customer-focused campus parking and mobility solutions, good stewardship of the parking system assets, and achieve the investment expectations of our investors.
is to be recognized within the industry as experts in campus parking due to our:
- Fact-based, data-driven decisions;
- Helpfulness and courtesy;
- Effective operational approach;
- Long-term planning and forward-thinking, extending our lens to include mobility; and
- Strategic investments in the parking system
We treat people the way we want to be treated and are socially conscious.
Integrity. We are honest and open. We do what we say we will do.
Collaboration. We work with others to achieve shared goals.
Accountability. We take ownership of our decisions and responsibility for our actions.
Respect. We seek and appreciate the diversity of views, cultures and ideas.
Excellence. We strive to exceed expectations.
About Propark Mobility
CampusParc is contracted with Propark Mobility, a nationally recognized parking operator, for the day-to-day operation of the parking system. At Ohio State, Propark Mobility works under the brand of CampusParc.
The Spirit of the Position
The Customer Service Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients by providing excellent customer service, answering all inbound calls, and helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, etc. in a positive manner by troubleshooting any issues that are reported. The representative will also be required to help support parking operations and attend to customer needs in lane while entering/exiting the garages.
Principal Job Duties
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base
- Support Accountant with revenue reporting, use PARIS software
- Adhere to script when making and receiving calls
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database of calls and calling activities and preparing reports accordingly
- Enter all call data/information into the tracking system accurately
- Maintain all processing records as required
- Act as a customer service liaison to patrons regarding operational inquiries, questions, refunds, etc
- Communicate with co-workers and manager to remain up-to-date on any information regarding the system that may need to be relayed to callers
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong understanding of computer systems, specifically PARIS desired
- Call center experience is preferred but not required
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language
- Bi-lingual abilities are preferred but not required
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills
Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
CampusParc contracts with Propark Mobility, a nationally recognized parking operator, for the day-to-day operation of the parking system. At Ohio State, Propark Mobility works under the brand of CampusParc. While working under the CampusParc brand, the employer of this position is Propark Mobility.
Propark Mobility is an equal-opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
Questions? Contact Us