Garage access changes go into effect Monday, July 6
Jun 29, 2020
Due to increased demand from Wexner Medical Center and Health Sciences faculty and staff, the university has determined that 11th Avenue and Neil Avenue garages will resume normal operations beginning at 5 a.m. Monday, July 6, meaning some permits will no longer grant access.
In support of physical distancing measures, expanded parking access remains temporarily in place. All annual permit holders may continue to park at no additional charge in the following areas:
- Permit garages on Academic Campus (excluding 11th Avenue and Neil Avenue garages) by scanning a valid access keycard at the garage entrances and exits
- For real-time garage availability, please check SpaceTracker on our website before driving to campus.
- Staff with West Campus and Buckeye Lot annual permits will continue to have access to 9th Avenue East and 9th Avenue West Garages on weekends and holidays as normal.
- Central Campus C surface lot spaces 24 hours a day, including those within walking distance of the medical center
- Alternative surface lots include the Letter Lots, West Stadium Lot, and Carmack Lots.
- Students with overnight permits must continue to park in their designated overnight area during the overnight hours.
Beginning Monday, July 20, all Academic Campus garages will return to normal operations. Beginning Monday, Aug. 24, all Central Campus surface lots will return to normal operations.
West Campus parking
West Campus parking remains available, and the Med Center Express will operate with physical distancing in mind. For more information regarding Campus Area Bus Service, please visit Transportation and Traffic Management’s website.
We understand that this has been a challenging situation for you, and we sincerely appreciate the hard work of our healthcare professionals and essential employees. We also appreciate your patience and understanding as we’ve worked with the university and Wexner Medical Center to evaluate changes to parking rules due to the pandemic.
Questions? Concerns? Contact Customer Care at 614-688-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For up-to-date details on changes to parking access in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, follow us on Twitter at @CampusParc.