Cannon Drive Relocation - Phase 2: Northwest Stadium Lot Closure
Dec 1, 2023
The next phase of the Cannon Drive Relocation - Phase 2 project, set to construct a certified ODNR flood protection levee, will temporarily close the Northwest Stadium Lot (383 spaces) from early January 2024 through summer 2024*.
Travel delays in the area are anticipated as motorists adjust to new parking locations. Cannon Drive north of Herrick Drive remains closed.
Alternate Parking Options
- Riverbank Lots
- St. John Arena Lots
- West Lane Avenue Garage or Lane Avenue Garage
If eligible, customers may upgrade to a CG4 permit to access the West Lane Avenue Garage or Lane Avenue Garage.
- Gray Lots
- West Campus or Buckeye Lots
Customers may utilize their existing permit or exchange for a WC or CXC permit and take the Campus Area Bus Service (CABS) to central campus. Download the Ohio State to track buses in real time.
Questions or Comments?
- Parking - Visit the CampusParc website, call 614-688-0000, or email email@example.com.
- Construction - Visit the Building the Future website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transportation - Visit the Transportation and Traffic Management website or email email@example.com.
*Dates are tentative and subject to change.