When there is less demand for parking on weekday evenings, weekends, and holidays, there's more options for parking.
- Weekday Evenings: 4:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m. Monday - Thursday
- Weekends: 4:00 p.m. Friday - 3:00 a.m. Monday
- Holidays: 12:01 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. the following day
During off-peak hours:
- Additional parking garages become available for visitor and keycard use
- Remote parking permits are valid in unreserved Central Campus A, B, or C spaces
- Motorcycles are permitted to park in four-wheel vehicle parking spots.
- On weekends and holidays, surface lot visitor permit holders are permitted to park overnight.
During academic breaks, West Campus and Buckeye Lot permit holders may park in a Central Campus C space 24 hours a day. Academic breaks do not include finals week.
During summer term, students may purchase or exchange/upgrade to any available student permit, regardless of their eligibility. Exchange or upgrade by visiting us at the CampusParc Customer Care Center.
Please note: Summer Term is not considered an academic break. Regular parking regulations apply.