UPDATE: Work continues on the Northwest Garage rooftop. Spaces on level 4 and all of level 5 (roof) will remain closed to allow for work to be completed. All spaces now expected to be open by Tuesday, September 6. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Northwest Garage will reopen to valid keycard holders on Monday, August 22. Please note that some structural restoration work will continue on the roof and near the entrance lanes and is expected to be completed by the end of August, weather permitting. The following is the timeline for work completion:
- Monday, August 22 – Northwest Garage opens to valid keycard holders.
- 40 spaces on level 4 and all of level 5 (roof) will remain closed to allow for additional work to be completed.
- Some remaining work, not impacting parking spaces, will be taking place around the entrance/exit.
- Monday, August 29 –All spaces expected to be open to keycard holders (weather permitting).
- Summer 2017 - Parking deck membrane installation, as well as painting and other aesthetic work, to be completed.
As a reminder, the beginning of the academic year always brings with it a period of time when many faculty, staff, and students search for an ideal place to park for the year. Alternate “A” permit parking is available in West Lane and Arps Garages.
The restoration of the Northwest Garage’s parking decks, ramps, and structure is part of CampusParc’s ongoing reinvestment in the Ohio State parking system.