On Wednesday, Jan. 30, parking rules will be relaxed due to the closure of the Columbus campus.
The following rules will be in effect:
- Unrestricted, hourly, and metered surface lot spaces will not be enforced
- 9th Avenue East, 9th Avenue West, 11th Avenue, and Neil Avenue Garages will operate as normal
- Medical center patient and visitor garages will be on free exit
- All other garages will be on free exit until 7 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 31
- Additional surface lot spaces and garages are available to permit holders. To accommodate medical center patients and visitors, permit holders should refrain from utilizing medical center visitor garages.
Unless otherwise noted above, the parking system will return to normal operations at 12:01 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 31.
For more information on shuttle service, please consult Transportation and Traffic Management.
Questions? Concerns? Contact CampusParc Customer Care at 614-688-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.