Early Arrival Move-In will occur Thursday, 8/17, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., resulting in heavy traffic, roadway restrictions, and increased parking demand. Please anticipate minimal parking availability on the academic campus and around the Schottenstein Center/Buckeye Lot areas.
Surface Space Closures
The following lots and street spaces will close to facilitate early move-in at 12:01 a.m. on Thursday, 8/17:
- Buckeye Lots 1 - 3
- Gray Lots 3 - 7
- John Herrick Drive – Between Cannon Drive and Neil Avenue
- Neil Avenue – Between Tuttle Park Place and Lane Avenue
- St. John Arena Lot – Western half
- North French Field House Lot
- South French Field House Lot
- West Stadium Lot – Southern two-thirds
- Northwest Stadium Lot
- Lawrence Tower Lot
- William Hall Residential Complex Lots
- Lot Q
- Lot R
- South Chiller Lot
Lincoln and Morrill Tower
The parking spaces below the Lincoln and Morrill Towers will be designated loading zones and restricted to students moving in for the semester. Temporary ADA accessible parking will be set up in the Mid-Tower Lot.
All parking on 12th Avenue between College Road and Neil Avenue will be used for the unloading of vehicles as students arrive on campus. Temporary ADA accessible parking spaces will be set up in the Kuhn House Loop on 12th Avenue.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.